October 10, 2008

.got it all wrong.


being single has given me lots of time to sit back and reflect on my past romantic encounters. some claim i have a dating pattern, u know, a pattern from when i meet the guy, to when we start dating, up till the day we cry and say goodbye.

i tried identifying it and i think i have, but i shall not list the "process" here to spare whats left of my good image.

one thing i will say however is that i think i suck at identifying healthy relationships. guess that would naturally impair my ability to form one too? funny how even when watching drama series like "one tree hill", i find myself liking brooke with felix more than anyone else...

and if ur not familiar with OTH, felix is not the best person in the world and their romance ended quite badly... but hmm, i wonder - is it because felix is hot? or is it the bad boy with the soft side that im attracted to? or is it the passion they share? or is it because felix is just sooo wonderful to brooke and i want that too?


that said, im quite sick of getting into any more blah relationships. they exhaust me, and not to mention, strengthens my "guard" against men, which will soon turn me into an iron lady with an inability to ever love again.

but haha... as u can see, at least i'd still be a drama queen. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"that said, im quite sick of getting into any more blah relationships. they exhaust me, and not to mention, strengthens my "guard" against men"

babe.. this statement will only hold true for let say.. 3 months??


-ENd-

Anonymous said...

errr, I dun think you should learn any relationship stuff from shows like One Tree Hill ....