May 14, 2009

.no real purpose; just feelin'.


my baby called just before he went to bed. called just to tell me he was thinking about me. *glows* we've been missing each other a lot since we said goodbye at the train station yesterday. its the side effects of having an awesome weekend together, i guess. can't wait to see him again on sunday. :)

and yes, the above are his stuff. :) i swear the boy accessorises more than me. me likey though.

spoke to derek earlier. found myself missing him too. i think we should go for drinks or something sometime soon. and while im talkin about derek, i thought i'd post our most recent picture up (cuz i like it) -

its a good pic, no? :)

but imo, it still can't beat my other favourites. tee hee!


alritey...
me gonna start sleeping earlier now!
so, goodnight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If the 1st pic is ur latest pic...
then uve put on weight.. lol

-ENd-

lennie... said...

haha reli? dammitt... but thanks van. can always rely on u for brutal honesty!