October 20, 2005

It's 4.30am...
I just got outta the shower.
My hair is still dripping wet as I type this.
Dont know why I'm typing this by the way.
Just a sudden urge - as usual.

Spoke to Ivan on the phone for... hmm...
an hour? or was it two?
It was great to hear that familiar voice.
He's always there to listen to me whine.
The cute part is,
I didn't even have to call him.
Its like he knows when I'm down...
and just calls out of the blue.

That reminds me of Andy.
Andy sms-ed me right before dinner.

That was my "down-est" moment...
He was asking how I was.
It automatically made me feel great.
Nice people are all around me.
I'm so blessed.

See... the thing is,
I don't know whats wrong with me.
Its just something.
Something I just can't put my finger on.
And I wouldn't think it's anyone in particular...
Its probably just the stuffs thats happening around me.
*frustrated*

I wonder how's Shaz.
Hope he's feeling better.
His high fever shook me last nite.
The worst part was, I didn't know what to do.
Panadol, check. Wet towel, check. Eucalyptus oil, check.
..... I probably shud hav made porridge...
*sigh*

Im beat.
I need sleep.

No comments: