October 9, 2005

Ms Bloggerholic

Yups... That's Me.
I can't stop blogging.
Everytime I spend more than 5 minutes thinking about something,
I'd automatically feel that urge to write em' down.
That makes me a "Bloggerholic"?
Oh buMmer...

Today's goNna be a slowww day.
Last nite I was tossing and turning in bed...
Couldn't sleep becuz I was worried about Mr Nutcase.
heHehe... Truth to be told,
Its been a while since I had to do that.
U know...
Stay up in bed, feeling worried becuz someone you care about could be in danger.

Mr Nutcase was out drinking with friends last nite.
Called me a couple of times,
oNly to let me hear that his ability to talk is worsening.
haHa you shud hav heard him...
He was slurring to the max.
*sigh*
But he got home safe.
So that's good enough...
And as a bonus, he did say he felt bad about making me worry.
Isn't that nice? And I didn't even hav to really snap at him.
aaaHh... the beauty of dating someone with brains.
hMmm....
*doubts* kekekee...

Anywayz, Selina suggested to have Maccas for dinner tonite.
It's just a 15 minutes walk to the one just above the street from where I live.
Maccas is so yummy.
Been a while since I last sunk my teeth into a McChicken burger.

Alritey... Need to reaaally start work on my advocacy now.
Wednesday. *shivers*
Again, lets just keep our fingers AND TOES crossed.

Cheerios!

ps: Guess what? Summer decided to make an early visit.
Just when you think it couldn't possibly get any worse... *sigh*

No comments: